1. Do you offer short term/long term leases?
Yes! We understand that our residents have very different lives. We are happy to offer a variety of flexible leases terms, please contact the leasing office for more details.
2. Do you allow pets?
Yes, we allow up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) per apartment home. Please note that there is a maximum weight limit of 60lbs per animal and breed restrictions do apply, feel free to contact the leasing office for more details.
3. Do you have any 1 bedroom apartments?
Yes, we have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
4. How much is it to apply?
The application fee is $50 per person for all residents, 18 years and older.
5. How much is the security deposit?
Our security deposit is equal to 1 month of the apartment rent, pending credit approval.
6. Do you rent out the clubhouse?
Please contact the leasing office.
7. Can we paint?
Yes, but the apartment/townhome must be returned in the same color and condition in which it was given to you.
8. Can we hang things on the walls?
Yes, but all holes must be sealed prior to moving out.
9. How is the noise between apartments?
It is apartment living so you may hear some noise. We remind all residents to be mindful of their neighbors. Any concerns with noise are addressed by management.
10. Is there public transportation nearby?
There is a bus stop minutes away. Ask the Concierge for more details.
11. What are the schools in the area?
Neptune High School, Neptune Middle School, Green Grove School, Midtown Community School, Early Childhood Center
12. Do school buses drop off in the community?
Yes, the school bus stops in the community.
Back to Top
1. Where do I mail the rent?
Corporate office: 1260 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
2. What are the pool hours?
Open daily from 11:30am -8pm with a lifeguard always on duty from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.
3. How long do I have to pay rent before it is considered late?
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, however there is a grace period extending to the 5th of the month.
4. How do I remove someone from my lease?
Fill out the roommate release form and all remaining residents must re-income qualify without that resident.
5. Can I transfer to another apartment?
Yes, residents can transfer. We will first do an inspection and then the resident will apply as if they are a new prospect. Please contact management for more information.
6.How can I avoid paying the convenience fee when paying on the portal?
Set up a scheduled payment using a bank account with the routine number and not a credit card.
7.What are your office hours?
Mon - Wed & Fri - Sat: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Thurs: 10 AM - 7 PM
Sun: 11 AM - 5 PM
8. What if I have pet changes?
Any changes to pet changes should be referred to management.
Back To Top